Kevin Spacey Cut From Ridley Scott Movie

Erica Roy
November 10, 2017

Cast-members Mark Wahlberg and Michelle Williams are reportedly cooperating with the reshoot, and the cast and crew's decision to redo Spacey's scenes with Plummer was unanimous.

The surprising part of the recast is that Scott wants to keep the December 22 released date.

Oscar and Emmy award winning actor Christopher Plummer will step in and play an aging J. Paul Getty in the film, according to The Hollywood Reporter. In fact, Christopher Plummer - Scott's original choice for Spacey's role - has been recruited.

All the Money in the World, directed by Ridley Scott and produced by Sony, isn't the first to cut ties with the actor. Re-shoots of the key scenes are expected to commence immediately.

But Spacey only worked on the film for about 10 days and many of his scenes are alone, so producers believe they can complete the task in time, Variety reported.

The director also pulled the movie, about the 1973 kidnapping of 16-year-old John Paul Getty III, from the closing closing-night screening of the AFI Fest. His mother tries to persuade Getty to pay the random for her son after Italian gangsters captured him.

Send Nudes: Facebook Wants Naked Pictures of Users to Fight Revenge Porn
Australia's e-Safety Commissioner Julie Inman Grant said Facebook is not storing the images, but only a digital footprint of them. Facebook is testing a controversial new strategy they claim will help protect its users from becoming victims of revenge porn .

Uber partners with NASA for flying taxi plan
The flying taxi project could drastically reduce trip times by avoiding traffic while remaining relatively low-cost . The partnership, announced today at WebSummit in Lisbon, is not beyond Uber's personal ambitions either.

Kate Winslet came out in an elegant outfit
Seconds later, Janney got on stage and gave Winslet a searing kiss before heading back to her seat amidst loud cheering. Thanking her as she returned to her seat, Kate admitted: 'Now I'm a little bit breathless'.

A MA woman on Wednesday accused Spacey of sexually assaulting her 18-year-old son on the holiday island of Nantucket last year and said police had opened a criminal investigation.

The actor has since been accused by more than dozen men of either sexually harassing or assaulting them. "I'm beyond horrified to hear his story".

Spacey has said that he does not remember the incident Rapp describes, but apologised in a statement for any "inappropriate drunken behaviour" he might have displayed.

Some people took to Twitter after the replacement following the onslaught of sexual assault allegations, claiming Spacey's career might be over.

Since the sexual assault allegations against Spacey, we have also seen the cancellation of his House of Cards series, which was said to be on its way anyway.

Other reports by GlobalViralNews

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER