Trump personal assistant dismissed, joins '20 campaign

Dianna Christensen
March 14, 2018

"McEntee was sacked because he is now under investigation by the Department of Homeland Security for serious financial crimes", CNN reported.

John McEntee, the former UConn quarterback known for a video compilation of elaborate trick shots that has been viewed more than 7 million times on YouTube, has lost his White House job as President Donald Trump's body man, according to multiple reports.

Mr. McEntee was removed from the White House grounds on Monday afternoon without being allowed to collect his belongings, a White House official said.

Trump and his wife, Melania, treated McEntee like a son, two people familiar with their relationship said. In the same 24 hours, he promptly received a new position in Trump's 2020 reelection campaign. A third official said that McEntee was sacked due to "an unspecified security issue".

McEntee, Tillerson, and Goldstein are just three of six senior Trump administration officials who have left in the last couple of weeks.

Southampton sack Mauricio Pellegrino after nine months in charge
Southampton are now one point above the relegation zone and next face West Ham away in the English top flight. The Saints now sit one point above the bottom three with eight matches remaining in the 2017/18 PL season.

Details Here: Tim McGraw Doing 'Fine' After Concerning Collapse At Dublin Concert
The country music star was performing on the final night of the Country to Country festival when he fell to his knees on stage. McGraw's wife Faith Hill took to the stage with the band to apologize to fans and explain that McGraw was "super dehydrated".

Kris Jenner says Khloe is her 'favourite' child
Thompson's friends and Cleveland Cavalier teammates Lebron James , Kevin Love , and Jordan Clarkson also came through. However, the Revenge Body star has also admitted that some of her pregnancy cravings have gotten to her.

"We don't comment on personnel issues", White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters.

But it doesn't appear that McEntee will be gone forever. The Wall Street Journal first reported on McEntee's departure, citing an unspecified security issue.

McEntee served Trump since the early days of the 2016 campaign, as part of a tight-knit team including Stephen Miller, the president's senior policy advisor, Jared Kushner, the president's son-in-law and senior advisor, and Dan Scavino, the White House director of social media. It wasn't clear why McEntee, a well-liked figure in the White House, had been dismissed, and campaign aides weren't given a reason.

The specific nature of the "serious financial crimes" investigation is still unclear. Whatever issues drove him from the White House were apparently not enough to keep him entirely off Trump's payroll.

"We need the help of proven leaders such as John to promote the President's growing portfolio of achievements across the country".

Other reports by GlobalViralNews

Discuss This Article